We kindly inform you that 10th of May, 2014. will be working day.
Please note that by this displacement - as a working day you have to pay for the parking in all the parking zones in the 1st district.
The following parking lots will be not changing (there must pay 0-24):
- Dísz square, Hunyadi János street (between Szabó Ilonka street and Dísz square), Palota street (between Dísz square and Lovas street), Szent György street and Színház street;
- Szirtes street 32. and 34.
by the changing in technical support of the owner of the Parking Map in our website you are unable to view the map.
We kindly ask for your patience until the map will be online again.
If you have any questions about the parking in the 1st district, contact our customer service here.
We kindly inform you that the parking Győző street will be involve to the parking zone so you have to pay for the parking fee as it is written in the Decree 30/2010 (VI.04) General Assembly of Budapest Capital.
Please notice that the inspection of tickets will be started the first of October. In the meantime our colleagues will take leaflets on windshields to inform the car owners.
We kindly inform you that from
at Tárnok street and Dísz square will begin the rehabilitation works of the road sothe parking at the castle will be influenced in addition to the changes in traffic engineering by the following:
- the traffic STOP at Tárnok street, instead of this at Úri street will be provided for two-way traffic,
- the paid parking places at the Dísz square – till the completion of the works - will not be available.
- the price of the parking at Színház street have to be paid at the gate of Palota street.
Regarding the fact that in paying area the parking will not be available, the waiting prices - except the parking at the Színház street - will be paid as the price for the restricted area.
Waiting prices /cars/:
- 30 minutes free
- after 30 minutes: 520 Forint
- after 1 hour: 5250 Forint
At Hunyadi street and Palota street the bus waiting areas remain undisturbed for buses.
The renovation works - as expected - will be held for 3 months.
For any inconvenience thank you in advance for your understanding and patience!
We kindly inform you that from 05.08.2013 at Tárnok street and Dísz square will begin the rehabilitation works of the road so the parking at the castle will be influenced in addition to the changes in traffic engineering by the following: